Carpets can be one of the most expensive items to purchase for the home. So, when considering their cleaning and maintenance, you will want the best for them. Carpets act as a filter in the home and collect all sorts of dust, grit and soil. Whilst vacuuming on a regular basis will alleviate some of this problem, it does not remove those deep down soils that attach themselves to the fibers. Professional carpet cleaning will release those problematic soils and assist in maintaining the original look and luster of your carpet.
Having your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis will extend their life expectancy considerably, in addition to keeping them hygienic and looking good. Not cleaning carpets correctly, or even not cleaning them at all, will reduce their life expectancy significantly, leaving you no option but to have them replaced.
Owlet Carpet Care provides a high quality carpet cleaning service to ensure that your carpets are looking at their best and helping you enjoy them longer.
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.